€42.95 – €69.99
What is aromatherapy?
Therapy with essential oils is a part of herbal medicine. It uses the powerful, natural essences of plants to promote health and well-being holistically. Essential oils have a balancing effect on the body and mind, which is why aromatherapy can be used to treat physical as well as emotional issues.
Aromatherapy supports health in a natural way
Aromatherapy is a useful companion to traditional medicine. It is based on centuries of experience and knowledge of how plants and parts of plants work. This form of therapy can help to bring the soul into balance and to alleviate physical complaints. In addition, scent therapy is easy to implement, because the active ingredients of naturally pure essential oils unfold as soon as you smell them.
Aromatherapy for household
Naturally pure essential oils develop their effects, for example, through:
– Direct inhalation or inhalation of steam
– Diffuse in the room using an aroma diffuser, room spray or fragrance lamp
– Addition to cosmetics such as hand cream or liquid soap
– Addition to cleaning agents in the household
– as a bath additive
– Massage (with base substance such as massage lotions or a carrier oils)
– Application to aroma jewelry (e.g. from Aromawelt.de)
In the Casida guide there are even more suggestions on how to easily use aromatherapy Can perform at home.
Fields of application of aromatherapy
The old wisdom that there is a herb against every disease, and this is also the principle of aromatherapy. Due to the great diversity of the plant world, the right herbal essence in the form of essential oil can be found to tackle a multitude of complaints, which can bring relief.
– Nervousness, sleep disorders, high blood pressure (lavender, stone pine)
– depressive moods, fears (orange oil, lemon oil)
– wound healing, natural disinfection (tea tree oil)
– indigestion (lemongrass oil)
– headache (peppermint oil)
– skin problems, rheumatism, arthritis (frankincense oil)
– common cold (eucalyptus oil, thyme oil)
The possible application is infinite. More information about scent therapy and its fields of application can be found in Casida guide .