Casida St John’s Wort Oil (Red Oil)
- St John’s wort red oil is St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) blossom extract blended in olive oil (extra virgin)
- Proved home remedy for the care of sensitive and dry skin – for a soft and supple skin feeling
- Soothes skin irritations such as rashes, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, scars and after burns (sunburn)
- Warms muscles and joints, loosens, relaxes and relaxes
- Ideal for massage treatments, rubs and self-medication
- Free from perfumes, undesired additives and microplastics
- Vegan and pure quality. In our operation we pay attention to sustainability and environmental compatibility
The new aroma care product line
St John’s wort oil is a precious extract of blossoms of St John’s wort. The golden-yellow flowers contain the sought-after active ingredient hypericine – a balm for the soul and nerves. The skincare properties and the beneficial effects on tense muscles and joints are also known.
Our St John’s wort red oil is a traditional preparation of blending the extracts of fresh St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) blossoms and olive oil (extra virgin), which ensures a consistently high quality of this natural product.
A must-have in medicine chest at home.
Massage (skincare) product. For external use only.
Our quality pledge