Casida Oregano Capsules – Benefits
- Oregano oil capsules with a 86% high concentration of carvacrol
- Oregano essential oil in native olive oil – particularly mild and well to be absorbed
- Capsule form for easy-taking
- Each capsule contains 130 mg natural carvacrol from oregano oil
- Just 1 capsule daily
- Two month supply pack
- Free from gluten, lactose, milk protein, preservatives, colorings and flavorings
Oregano is a popular herb native to the Mediterranean region. Many people associate the typical smell and taste of oregano with a feeling of summer, sun, sea and holidays. In empirical medicine, oregano oil has been used for centuries. The main active substance carvacrol is said to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.* Further studies can be found here.
→ See here for nutritional information
* https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29744941/; Copyright © 2018 John Wiley & Söhne, Ltd.
Our quality pledge