Shipping and Payment for Germany domestic orders
We use environment-friendly shipping with DHL GoGreen. You can find out more about DHL GoGreen on the website DHL >
You can choose to pay via PayPal, instant transfer (Klarna), invoice (Klarna), direct debit (Klarna), Alipay, or credit card (Stripe).
Shipping outside Germany
Delivery to Austria
The flat-rate shipping costs for Austria is 5.95€ (DHL)
Shipping to European countries
Goods will be delivered by DHL/Deutsche Post to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slowakia, Slowenia, Spain, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
Shipping to Non-European countries
Goods will be delivered by DHL/Deutsche Post with tracking. Destinations covered including e.g. the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Mainland China, Russia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
Note: Customs or import taxes may apply in some countries or regions. The consignee is obliged to bear these charges where applicable.
Delivery time: Standard delivery with DHL/Deutsche Post : 1-2 weeks (EU countries); 3-8 weeks (outside EU)
|Regions||Continental Europe and Switzerland||UK, Ireland, Russia||Middle East, Asia Pacific and Oceanias||Americas|
|1-2 weeks||2-6 weeks||3-8 weeks||3-8 weeks|
Delivery to Switzerland
We recommend customers in Switzerland using services offered by MeinEinkauf.ch to enjoy one-stop customs clearance and lower door-to-door delivery costs.
Further information is available at www.meineinkauf.ch/bestellen/casida-schweiz
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment deadline is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods. The invoice purchase terms and conditions for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn .klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Pay by installment: With Klarna’s financing service you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (minimum payment EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. Further information about installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Instant payment: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. The time of dispatch will be informed by email. (Please only list the payment methods that you offer here.)
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select “PayPal” as your payment method.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate payment.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (www.casida.de).
Claims and Retour
If your order was delivered incorrectly or arrived damaged, please contact our customer service by email: email@example.com
Of course, we will exchange the item free of charge when the claim is confirmed.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to cancel your purchase within fourteen days without giving reasons. See Right of withdrawal >
In this case, you will be responsible for the shipping costs for the return.