Omega-3 fatty acids are of main importance for vital body functions. They contribute to normal blood pressure and heart function, have an influence on the triglyceride concentration in the blood and support normal brain function and vision.1, 2
Omega-3 fatty acids are among the vital polyunsaturated fatty acids that must be supplied to the body in sufficient quantities through food. The fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to maintaining normal brain function and heart activity, blood pressure, vision and the triglyceride concentration in the blood.1, 2
Casida Omega 3 Vegan Capsules – Benefits
- Dietary supplement with omega-3 fatty acids from high-quality algae oil
- 200 mg EPA and 400 mg DHA per daily dose (2 capsules)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for normal heart function and blood pressure and to maintain normal triglyceride concentrations in the blood1, 2
- DHA for normal brain function and vision2
- Vegan and free from unwdesired additives
1 The omega-3 fatty acids EPA / DHA contribute to maintaining normal heart function at a daily intake of 250 mg.
2 With an intake of 250 mg daily, DHA also contributes to maintaining normal brain function and normal vision.
→ See here for nutritional information
Our quality pledge