Weight control – particularly losing weight -is a challenging issue to many people. Sometimes despite exercises and an adapted diet, little effect can be achieved.
There is evidence that the colonization of bacterial stains in the intestines of leaner people differs from that of heavier people. Current research focuses on the effects of Lactobacillus gasseri on body weight.
The bacterial strain Lactobacillus gasseri is found in breast milk, among other things, and naturally colonizes the human gastrointestinal tract. Initial studies suggest that Lactobacillus gasseri could help reduce body weight*.
*With zinc for the normal metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
Casida Lactobacillus Gasseri – Benefits
- Lactobacteria are an important part of a balanced intestinal flora
- Highly concentrated active bacterial cultures in enteric-coated capsules
- Contains Lactobacillus gasseri, which occurs naturally in breast milk
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to acid-base metabolism and protein synthesis
- Vegan and free from undesired additives
- We love nature and therefore pay attention to sustainability and environmental compatibility in our work
→ See here for nutritional information
Our quality pledge