Deo Creams: The natural alternative
Deodorants are helpful for many people to avoid unpleasant body odors. But the classic deodorant sprays also have their setbacks. Due to the mostly chemical ingredients (e.g. aluminum salts, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, etc.), intolerances and allergic reactions may occur and therefore not suitable to people with neurodermatitis or suffer from asthma or allergies at all. Other possible issues with deo sprays include:
- After shaving armpit hair with a wet razor, the use of deodorant sprays may irritate the sensitive armpit skin and cause discomfort
- The CO2 emissions caused by the production of classic deodorant sprays should not be underestimated.
- The volume of waste is not proportionate with the volume of the deo spray content.
- Many deodorants of this type contain aluminum salts, which is not necessarily beneficial in the long term.
What kind of alternatives are available?
Roll-on Deo: The composition of such roll-on deos is similar to that of classic deodorant sprays.
Anti-perspirant: It might take some time to see the effect of anti-perspirant.
Deo Crystal: Deodorant crystal looks chic and is also relatively practical to use. However, since the crystal has to be moisted before application, it is not very useful when you are on the way.
Deo-Creams: Simple to use and less costly
Deo cream: The eco-friendly and healthy alternative to deo sprays
If you want to avoid unnecessary waste and prefer natural ingredients, deo creams are a good alternative.
What are the benefits of using a deodorant cream?
- A deodorant cream has nourishing properties. Even if it is applied with a razor immediately after the armpit hair has been removed, there is guaranteed no burning feel on the skin. On the contrary, the nourishing ingredients contained in the deodorant cream ensure that the irritated armpit skin calms down faster.
- The deodorant cream contains no preservatives, synthetic fragrances or aluminum salts. As an alternative, natural ingredients are used, such as zinc, pure essential oils, shea butter etc.
- Deocream contain no alcohols, e.g. deodorant cream from Casida. This guarantees 24-hour protection against unpleasant armpit rumors even without alcohol.
- Deo creams smell more pleasant and are not so intrusive.
- Deo creams are much more environmentally friendly because they leave neither greenhouse gases nor such a lot of packaging waste.
- The use of deodorant creams also relieves your wallet, as they last much longer than classic Deos.
Contribute actively to environmental protection and do something for your health. Switch from classic deodorant sprays to deodorant creams, your armpits will thank you.