The Casida wild rose oil – derived from the wild rose Rosa canina (also known as rosehip) – contains a high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These can be absorbed particularly well by the skin and provide skin in need of care with lipids and moisture. Dry and flaky skin feels so soft and supple. Fine lines and wrinkles are plumped up. The skin’s protective barrier is strengthened – for improved skin regeneration. Pure and natural without undesirable additives.
- Natural ingredients: at Casida we believe in the power of nature. We rely on natural ingredients.
- Without unwanted additives: the rosehip oil is a purely natural product.
- Rosehip oil is suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flaky skin proned to inflammation.
- The ideal basic skincare: rosehip strengthens the skin, soothes skin irritations and promotes cell regeneration. Easy to use.
- Vegan and cruelty-free: We value and protect nature. That is why we pay attention to sustainability and environmental compatibility, work in a resource-saving manner and consistently refrain from animal testing.