Dental Repair Probiotic Lozenges – Benefits
Probiotic Lozenges with two microbial strains for oral health
- High probiotics content with two microbial strains
- Care of tooth gum and protection against gingivitis and gum inflammation
- Protective microbial strains provides active control of bacterial settlement and growth that causes tooth decay and tooth gum inflammation
- Prohibits Dental Plague/Tartar Build-up
- To prolong the effects of professional teeth cleaning
- Just use Dental Repair Probiotic Lozenges 2 – 3 times every day to keep refreshed balance of your oral microflora
- Forest Berry Flavour
- Easy taking – the lozenges just dissolve in mouth
Dental Repair Probiotic Lozenges has been introduced and recommended by dental experts
Natural oral health with microbial strains
An healthy oral flora is the basis for beautiful teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath. This delicate balance can be disturbed by smoking, stress, antibiotic therapies or a high-sugar diet.
Probiotics are not only of central importance for digestion and the immune system, but can also protect against gingivitis (periodontitis) and dental plaque and minimize the risk of allergies, especially in infants and toddlers.
The Dental Repair Probiotics lozenges help in restoring the balance of the oral microflora. Thus, this probiotic dental cosmetic supports oral and dental care, the maintenance of healthy teeth and a healthy, strong gum. According to recent studies, a suitable oral mouth probiotic may help reduce plaque infestation and prevent inflammation of the gums and periodontal pockets.
The local application of Lactobacillus reuteri and Lactobacillus salivarius in the oral cavity has a positive effect on the oral microflora and thus helps to reduce pathogenic bacterial strains such as Streptococcus mutans, which can lead to tooth decay, inflammation and bad breath (halitosis).
The vitamin D content promotes the mineralization of the teeth and thus strengthens the tooth enamel.
The high-quality probiotics L. reuteri and L. salivarius in high concentration are particularly important for the oral flora and thus for beautiful teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath.